Services for exhibitors
Transport, Customs & Handling:
Expowestrans is one of the premier exhibition freight forwarders in Russia having been working at Expocentre Fairgrounds for about 25 years (transportation, storage, loading and unloading works, logistics and customs services).
Ph. +7 (495) 605-35-48
Contact person: Mrs. Peshkova Anna
Please get in contact with our Exhibition Freight Forwarder for all questions regarding exhibition logistics as per attached timetable:
BTG Expo GmbH
Peutestr. 16, D-20539 Hamburg
Mr. Volker Baumann
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 231 667-271
Fax: +49 (0) 40 231 667 270
To ensure a relaxed and in-time preparation and handling procedure please note and keep the following deadlines for transport by:
- truck via storage Hamburg or Frankfurt in case of cargo
- delivery at warehouse until: 27.08.2014
- pick-up within Europe latest: 20.08.2014
- arrival at fairground latest: 05.09.2014 – 09:00 h
- seafreight via port Hamburg, latest arrival: 20.08.2014
- pick-up latest: 27.08.2014
- arrival at airport Moscow SVO until: 01.09.2014
The Proforma-Invoice / transport documents have to get presented to us 10 days before any start of transport, enabling us to get them checked and confirmed from customs in advance.
Please do not ship any consignment without confirmation from our side.
Freight forwarding and customs execution:
Freight forwarding and customs execution of exhibition models and freights that are to be delivered to the exhibition is managed by the company Panalpina.
Please get in contact with our partner and nominated official sole On-Site-Exhibition Freight Forwarder for all questions regarding transport to and from fairground, on-site-handling and customs procedure:
Panalpina Welttransport GmbH / PAN-FAIRService® Hamburg
Mr. Norbert Seemann - Project Manager - Nagelsweg 37, D-20097 Hamburg / Germany
Direct-Tel. +49 (0) 40 23771 - 1156
Fax: +49 (0) 40 23771 - 1245
Services for exhibitors:
• Warehouse services: renting storage space for up to 1 month, renting a unit for the storage of advertising and informational publications.
• Extra work time: in the pavilions, in an open area, more time for mounting and dismounting, extra time for vehicles to be placed on the territory of Expocentre Fairgrounds.
• Litter collection and cleaning.
• Stuff: translator, electrician, plumber, welder, a specialist in audio-visual equipment, sound technician, stand man, model, distributor of promotional publications, etc.
• Electrical, plumbing and other works and materials: the provision of electricity to connect the objects and nonstandard lighting, connection of kitchen and technological equipment belonging to the customer, water supply to the stand, compressed air, etc.
• Communication services: telephony, ISDN, Internet access, renting of active equipment, renting of a portable radio.
• Presentation equipment and related services: audio, video and projection equipment at the customer's bench and in conference rooms, audio recordings of press conferences, workshops, video processing of client's video, etc.
• Technical support of activities with simultaneous translation system.
• Passes to the territory of Crocus Expo IEC: a pass for exhibitor's vehicles, form of a complimentary ticket.
• Working with a personal computer, printing on a printer, scanning.
• Security services: security to maintain order at the stand in the pavilion and open spaces, guarding of the stand with the use of technology.