Composite-Expo - 2011
Fourth International Specialized Exhibition
Time of realization: March 1 - 3, 2011.
Place of realization: Pavilion 1, Hall 1, Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia.
The organizer: Mir-Expo Exhibition Company, Ltd.
Information Report on the activity:
March 1-3, 2011 at IEC Crocus Expo there being held 4th edition of Composite-Expo 2011 exhibition - a leading international specialized event in composite industry in Russia, where full range of manufactures of raw materials, equipment and finished products of composites is widely introduced.
The target of the Composite-Expo is to boost the Russian composite market, development and introduction of composite technologies and materials in different branches of industry: aircraft engineering, automobile manufacturing, construction, housing and others.
In comparison with the last year display area increased by more than 80 percents. Among the exhibitors were the following companies: AirTech Europe Sarl, Nalchiksky Composite Materials Plant Ltd, Graco BV, Al't-Vest LLC, Bautex LLC, Prepreg-SKM CJSC, Polotsk-Steklovolokno JSC, P-D Tatneft-Alabuga Fiberglass LLC, Evonik Chimia OOO, STEKLONiT Management, Master Model LLC, Stupino Glass Reinforced Plastics Plant LLC, OCV Steklovolokno JSC, Carbon Studio, Mikrosam AD, Zoltek Zrt., Novye Uglevolokonnye Matrialy LLC, Intrey LLC, Composite group, Chongqing Polycomp International Corp., Glasstex Group Corp. and others.
March 1, 2011 within the business program of the exhibition there being held a Seminar of Composite Holding Company which consisted of the following reports: "R&D to Facilitate the Development of Competitive Carbon Fibre-Based Polymer Composites" and "Carbon Fiber Materials Manufactured by Holding Company Composite".
March 2, 2011 within the business program of the Composite-Expo exhibition there being held the Current State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia, 4th Practical-Research Conference, organized by Union of Composites Manufacturers and Mir-Expo Exhibition Company LLC. During the conference there discussed the matters regarding composite materials manufacturing and use, and main problems of Russian composite market development and the ways of their possible solutions. At the conference the specialist of the many Russian and foreign companies took part. They are as follows: Dow Europe, Mikrosam A.D., NGK-Kompozit, UTS-Logistika, Owens Corning, Delkam-Ural, Mashdetal (Cental Scientific-Research Institute JSC), Alstrom Tver', Bautex and Ukrainian Technological Academy. Within the Conference there being held a plenary meeting named "Obstacles and Motivations of Russian Composites Industry Development", organized by Union of Composites Manufacturers and Delovaya Rossia (union of businessmen). Representatives of All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Aviation Materials (Federal State Unitary Enterprise), RUSNANO, All-Russian Scientific Research Centre of Standardization, Information and Certification of the raw products, materials, and substances took part in the plenary meeting.
At the same time with Composite-Expo, the International Specialized Exhibition POLYURETHANEX ran for the third time and allowed a wide range of specialists to get acquainted with innovation technologies of manufacturing and samples of finished products of polyurethane materials for different branches of industry and the 3rd International Specialized Exhibition "Innovation Materials and Technologies" including the following sections: Magnets, High-Pure Materials, Technical Ceramics, Functional nanomaterials, Rare Earth Metals. Having a few exhibitors for now, the exhibition, in exhibitors' opinion, has great prospects of developments.
It is worthwhile to point out a significant interest to the exhibition from foreign specialists, who were present at the event both as exponents and visitors as well.
According to the exponents' appraisal, the effectiveness of the exhibitions surpassed all expectations. On the space of 2000 sq. m there situated 77 exhibitors, including 27 foreign companies from the USA, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, Turkey, Hungary, Luxemburg, Macedonia, China, Ukraine, Byelorussia. Over 3500 specialists in different fields of industry visited the exhibitions. It is evidence of the growing demands of the Russian market to use modern innovation materials and technologies in different industries.
The majority of the exponents showed the intention to take part in the 5th International Specialized Exhibition "Composite-Expo" next year. It's planned to be held in February 28 - March 1, 2012 in Crocus-Expo, Moscow.
March, 2, IEC Crocus Expo
4th International Practical-Research Conference Modern State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia.
- Airtech Europe Sarl, Luxembourg
- Changzhou Tianma Group Co., Ltd., Changzhou, China
- China Composites Expo & China Composites Group Corp Ltd, Beijing, China
- Chongqing Polycomp International Corp.rl, Chongqing, China
- FIBERCHINA China National Building Materials Group Corp., Beijing, China
- Glasstex Group Corp., Shandong, China
- Jushi Group Co., Ltd., Zhejiang, China
- Lianyungang Weide Composite Materials Facilities Co., Ltd. (WeiDe FRP Winding Machine), Jiangsu, China
- Mikrosam A.D., Macedonia
- RCC Group, Moscow, Russia
- Zoltek, Hungary
- Alt-West, Moscow, Russia
- Argon Ltd., the Russian Federation, Balakovo
- Asparagus Aktiv s.r.o, Zaporozhye, Ukraine
- BauTex Ltd, Gus-Khrustalny, Russia
- Graco, Belgium
- UTS group, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Carbon and composite materials plant LTD, Chealybinsk, Russia
- Instron, Moscow, Russia
- INTREY LLC, Moscow, Russia
- Carbon Studio, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Kompozit XXI century Company Ltd. (Centre for Science & Technology Information), Moscow, Russia
- Composite, Group of Companies, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Credo-Dialogue, Minsk, Belarus
- Master Model, OOO, Zhukovskiy, Russia
- MashSpetsStroy Group of companies, Perm, Russia
- Composite World, Publishing House, Ltd, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Nalchiksky Composite Materials Plant, Ltd, Nalchik, Russia
- OCV STEKLOVOLOKNO, Gus-Khrustalny, Russia
- P-D Tatneft-Alabuga Fiberglass, LLC, Elabuga, Russian Federation
- PLASTIKS: plastics processing industry informative and analytical edition, Samara, Russia
- PLASTCOURIER VM Verlag/magazine, Germany
- Polymer materials, magazine, Moscow, Russia
- Polymerprom LLC, Russia
- Polotsk-Steklovolokno, JSC, Polotsk, the Republic of Belarus
- Prepreg-ACM, CJSC, Moscow, Russia
- Prom Composite, CJSC
- The union of manufacturers of pipes and products from composite materials, Moscow, Russia
- Union of Composites Manufacturers, Moscow, Russia
- Standartpark T, ООО, Tula, Russia
- STEKLONiT Management LLC, Moscow, Russia
- Stupino Glass Reinforced Plastics Plant, LLC, Stupino, Russia
- Qinhuangdao Songhe Composite Materials Development Co., Ltd, China, Qinhuangdao City
- Thermo Techno, Ltd., Moscow, Russia
- FRANCE ETUVES, France
- Chem-Courier, Moscow, Russia
- Zwick GmbH & Co.KG, Germany, representative office in Russia
- Evonik Chimia, OOO, Moscow, Russia
- Epital, ZAO, Moscow, Russia
- Metrotex LLC
- STR Plastik, LLC
- Novye Uglevolokonnye Materialy, LLC
- GAMMA-PLAST, LLC
Oleg Lade, Head of Department, Group of Companies Composite
We are pleased to declare for you our gratitude for perfectly organized event. We would like to note an atmosphere of kindness and mutual respect, prevailed at the exhibition and, also, high level of service. We wish you to carry out the same successful events in future. And we, in turn, will kindly take part in it
Maxim Kudryavtsev, Sales and Marketing Manager, Product Engineer, OCV Steklovolokno OJSC
The annual exhibition Composite-Expo is one of not many platforms where market participants can exchange new ideas and share their best practice with partners in sphere of composite materials development in Russia and CIS. On behalf of Owens Corning I'd like to wish you a dynamic development and exhibitors' number growth year in year out, Thanks!
Qinhuangdao Songhe Composite Materials Development Co., Ltd.
This Composite Expo is a success. We have known that Russia has a huge and potential market in composite industry. Many investors would like to invest in Russia and cooperate with Russian company. We also hope more foreign countries can participate in this exhibition. We hope Russian Composite Expo can enlarge popularity and influence in the world.
Exhibition Photo Report:
Also you can open thе photo-set in a new window »