Composite-Expo - 2013
6th International Specialized Exhibition
Date: February 26 - 28, 2013.
Venue: Pavilion 1, Hall 1, Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia.
The organizers: Mir-Expo Exhibition Company, Ltd., Union of Composite Manufactures.
6th Exhibition Composite-Expo - 2013 final video
Information Report on the activity:
February 26 - 28, 2013 at IEC Crocus Expo there were held 6th edition of COMPOSITE-EXPO exhibition – a leading international specialized event in composite industry in Russia, where full range of manufactures of raw materials, equipment and finished products of composites is widely introduced.
In comparison with the last year display area increased by more than 50 percents. Over 120 exhibitors took part in the show from 16 countries (Austria, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, People's Republic of China, Macedonia, Netherlands, Belarus Republic, Russia, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Czech Republic, Finland and Thailand). In the show among the exhibitors were the following companies: Bauman Moscow State Technical Univercity (BMSTU), RT-Chemcomposite JSC, Technologiya ONPP JSC, Akzo Nobel N.V., Bang & Bonsomer, Mikrosam AD, Larchfield Ltd, Bautex LLC, Polotsk-Steklovolokno JSC, P-D Tatneft-Alabuga Fiberglass LLC, Evonik Industries AG, STEKLONiT Management, Porcher Industries, OCV Steklovolokno JSC, Union of Composites Manufacturers, Stupinsky Plant of Fiberglass, Izhevsk Elektromekhanicheskiy Zavod KUPOL JSC, INTREY Chemical products LLC, Composite group, KTI Union, Alan Harper Composites Ltd, STEVIK SAS, Lavesan Srl, Nord Composites, GFM GmbH, Maccaferri Gabions CIS LLC, Sirca S.p.A., NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH, and others.
At the Composite-Expo 2013 there presented the following brand new materials and products: Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMSTU) presented some new elaborations and developments of modern composite materials (polymer resins, carbon fibre), including biologically renewable; real-time built-in diagnostic systems for composite products (based on inner pre-placed fiber optics with high sensitive sensors) and next-generation preforms using carbon and glass fibers.
Aspro exhibited new equipment and presented new production technology of fabrics based on carbon spread tow. In the production process it is being used different equipment, including its own design.
The company EuroHim-1 demonstrated at the event a novelty of BYK firm - BYK-C 8000 (for unsaturated polyether resins) and BYK-C 8002 (for acrylic resins), BYK-C 8000 and BYK-C 8002 - polymeric coupling agents that enhances mechanical properties such as flexural strength, tensile strength, compressive strength, abrasion resistance, impact strength in filled ambient curing resins. As a result, depending on systems and usage, the thickness of the composites can be reduced that is economically favorable.
SKM Polymer Company introduced seamless Close Contour Blocks RAKU-TOOL for milling, with different density and applications, which can be produced by individual customers' requirements/dimensions. These materials can be used instead model and working boards for tooling making.
February 26, 2013 within the business program of the Composite-Expo exhibition there were held the Current State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia, 6th Practical-Research Conference, organized by Union of Composites Manufacturers and Mir-Expo Exhibition Company LLC. During the conference there discussed the matters regarding composite materials manufacturing and use, and main problems of Russian composite market development and the ways of their possible solutions. At the conference the specialist of the many Russian and foreign companies took part. They are as follows: Techno Express CJSC, Stevik SAS, FSUE VIAM, PLM-Ural LLC, Dow Europe GmbH, Ashland, Sampol LLC, RSTU named after K. Tciolkovskij MATI, Composite SPC, ORPE Technologiya OJSC, EHA Composite Machinery, IK-Technology LLC, Reliant Company and Holding Company Composite.
February 27, 2013 within the business program of the event there held the presentations of exhibitors. They are as follows: Glynwed Russia LLC (Speech title: Technical ceramics of Friatit-Degussit ), AURORA ZAO (Speech title: MTS Systems Solutions for composites testing), Akzo Nobel N.V. (Speech title: Cobalt-free accelerators for composites on the basis of polyethylene resins), SPUTNIK Insurance Centre (Speech title: Corporate Insurances for enterprises of hi-tech economic sector), SOCHIMA SPA (Speech title: Products And Systems for Heat And Noise Control: Advanced Solutions), Mikrosam AD (Speech title: Polyurethane production for AFP and ATL machines).
At the same time with Composite-Expo, there held 2 international specialized exhibitions: POLYURETHANEX (5th edition) that allowed a wide range of specialists to get acquainted with innovation technologies of manufacturing and samples of finished products of polyurethane materials for different branches of industry and Adhesives and Sealants (1st edition) that attracted significant attention of specialists of the industry: manufacturers and consumers of adhesive and sealing materials. More 50 exhibitors took part in the events from 14 countries (United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, Italy, People's Republic of China, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belarus Republic, Republic of Korea, Russia, Ukraine, USA and Turkey).
February 27, 2013 within the business program of the exhibition there held the 5th practical-research conference, containing 2 seminars called Production and Use Technologies of Polyurethane Materials and Polyurethanes for coating materials production.
It is worthwhile to point out a significant interest to the exhibition from foreign specialists, who were present at the event both as exponents and visitors as well.
Independent audit check of statistic figures were fulfilled for the second time during Composite-Expo and Polyurethanex exhibitions. According to the experts on the space of 4500 sq. m. there situated 163 exhibitors, including 109 national (domestic) companies and 54 foreign ones from 19 countries. Over 6000 people visited the shows and 98 % of them were specialists in different fields of industry. It is evidence of the growing demands of the Russian market to use modern innovation materials and technologies in different industries.
The organizing committee got the positive response on the exhibition:
“PORCHER INDUSTRIES has been cooperating with Composite-Expo since the first edition. We are pleased to see the exhibition’s developing, getting better and more interesting year by year. Our being exhibitor may attract more would–be customers and professional connections. We wish Composite-Expo further development and prosperity”. (Dmitry Loktev, Engineer-Representative, PORCHER INDUSTRIES).
“Maccaferri Gabions CIS LLC participated in the Composite-Expo 2013 for the first time. We were pleasantly surprised with the quantity of visitors who took interest. The event gave us an opportunity to demonstrate new technologies of Maccaferri Gabions CIS in composites industry and created а playground for future fruitful cooperation with new customers. Thanks to organizers for quality and ad-hoc strategy to the event”. (Alena Shatohina, Event-Manager, Maccaferri Gabions CIS LLC).
“The event was visited by a great amount of specialists. Among them there were big manufacturers as well, and we conducted successful negotiations with them. I’m experienced in exhibition sphere, and I may compare with other events, food or chemical ones, and say that big manufacturers didn’t see good to visit these events long ago. As for this event – we were pleasantly surprised. And as regards duration of the exhibition – we support 3-day events, instead of 4-day ones. If the event lasts 4 days, there appeared almost no visitors in the final day and it is just a waste of time. In general we are full of positive impressions and hope to attract lots of customers in the nearest future”. (Ekaterina Boldyreva, (Food Ingredients and Industrial Chemistry, Head of Sales Department) Larchfield Ltd., Moscow representative office).
“I’d like to frankly thank organizers of the event for their wonderful piece of work. We attend 2 previous exhibitions as visitors, and we could not imagine how useful it is to attend it as an exhibitor. BYK-Chemie regularly participate as an exhibitor in such large scale events as Interplastika and Interlakokraska and we are glad that there appeared sound composites and polyurethanes events here in Russia. We observe a dynamic development of composite materials field in Russia, and consider such events as Composite-Expo that is just something like the industry needs for true growth not only in volumes but also in quality of materials. We are attending the next year exhibition and I think it will be at least as successful as the event of 2013”. (Larisa Strizhova, Technical Specialist, BYK-Chemie GmbH).
The majority of the exponents showed the intention to take part in the 7th edition of Composite-Expo next year.
It’s planned to be held in February 25 - 27, 2014 in Crocus-Expo, Moscow.
UFI Standard Audit Certificate of Composite-Expo - 2013 Exhibition:
6th International Practical-Research Conference Modern State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia.
- Advanced technologies of the production and treatment of the composite materials in the construction, Topolov Igor – the Leading Specialist of the group of the production and treatment of the composite materials, CJSC «Techno Express»
- The production technology of the parts from PCM by pressing method, Ruppel Victoria – the General Director, The Company «Stevik SAS»
- Polymer composite materials: development of VIAM for civil industry sectors, Graschenkov Denis – the Deputy General Director, FSUE «VIAM»
- Virtual production. New implementation of computational designing of the parts from composite materials: basic and widen possibilities, Pescherenko Ekaterina – the engineer of the group of technical support, LLC «PLM-Ural»
- New epoxy products Dow – new possibilities for composite industry, Toine Dinnissen – the technical specialist, Beloborodov Dmitry – the Head of “Epoxy resins and hardeners” direction, The Company «Dow Europe GmbH»
- Application of modern resins in the production technologies of composite products for ship building and transportation, Yaroslav Yashevskij – the Technical specialist, The Company «Ashland»
- Fire retardant solutions for composite industry: The presentation will cover the possibilities of use of different fire retardant additives in polyester resins and gelcoats to manufacture high quality products in different application technics, Peter Kornas – the Technical specialist, The Company «BÜFA Gelcoat Plus GmbH & Co.KG»
- Influence of the UV-curing process to the FRP properties. Perspectives of the UV application in the production, Ershov Viktor – the Director, LLC «SAMPOL»
- Research of the parameters of the infusion technology during the production of the parts from composite materials for aviation techniques, Bukharov Sergey – the Department Chairman of the Treatment Technology of nonmetal materials, RSTU named after K. Tciolkovskij «MATI»
- Some aspects of the implementation of the digital technology at the preparation of the production and manufacturing of the products from polymer composite materials with the application «FiberSim», Vimorkov Nikolay - the Chief Engineer, SPC «Composite» OJSC «ORPE «Technologiya»
- Cleaning of hazardous emission at composites production, Steglenko Alexander – the General Director, LLC «Ecopromika»
- Application of the innovative methods of carbon fiber winding at the production of the parts for different industry sectors, Claus Ritter – the General Director, The Company «EHA Composite Mashinery»
- Production of multilayer laminates and sandwich – structures, Zemko Stanislav – the Head of the Equipment Department, Wilson Oricchio – the Leading Specialist of the Equipment Department, LLC «IK-Technology» and the company «Reliant»
- The Holding Company «Kompozit»: modern condition and perspectives of the production development, Stolyarov Mikhail – the Business Development Director, The Holding Company «Kompozit»
On February 27, 2013 there was held separate presentations of exhibitors of Composite-Expo 2013.
Venue: Conference-zone, Hall 1, Pavilion 1, IEC Crocus Expo.
- Technical ceramics of Friatit-Degussit, Mr. Alexander A. Silkin, Glynwed Russia LLC, Moscow
- MTS Systems Solutions for composites testing, Eric Schwarzkopf (MTS Systems Corporation Engineer), AURORA ZAO, Moscow
- Cobalt-free accelerators for composites ускорители для производства композитов на основе ПЭ смол, Mr. Harry Ter Beek, Akzo Nobel N.V., representative office, Moscow
- Corporate Insurances for enterprises of hi-tech economic sector, Mr. Dmitry M. Klenin, representative, SPUTNIK Insurance Centre, Moscow
- Products And Systems for Heat And Noise Control: Advanced Solutions, Speaker: Mr. Marco Cadeddu (Technical Manager), SOCHIMA SPA (Torino, Italy)
- Polyurethane production for AFP and ATL machines, Mr. Dimitar Bogdanovski (Sales Manager), Mikrosam AD, Macedonia.
- AMP COMPOSITES
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd. (Epoxy Division)
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Alan Harper Composites Ltd.
- ALTAIR RUSPOL LTD Co
- Aspro LLC
- AVRORA Ltd.
- Bang & Bonsomer, OOO
- Bauman Moscow State Technical Univercity (BMSTU)
- BauTex Ltd
- BMP Technology Co. Ltd
- Carbon Studio
- Ceramotech, Company Ltd
- CHANGHAI COMPOSITE MATERIALS CO., LTD
- CHANGZHOU UTEK COMPOSITE CO., LTD
- China Hangzhou Mingda glass fiber co., ltd
- Chomarat Textiles Industries
- Chongqing Polycomp International Corp.
- CNBM International Corporation
- CNBM technology and Fiberchina
- Composite 21 Century
- Composite World
- COMPOSITES EUROPE 2013
- Dugalak, LLC
- EHA Composite Machinery GmbH
- Energiya, Ltd
- EPITAL, ZAO
- EuroHim-1, ZAO
- Evonik Chimia, OOO
- Fundamentals and Technologies Publishing House
- GFM GmbH
- Glasstex Group Corp
- Golden Highway Chemical - Ukrhimformacia Ltd
- Group of Companies Composite
- HEBEI ZHONGYI SKY GRP MACHINERY
- Hi Tech Composites
- HÖFER Presstechnik GmbH
- Hongkong Taixin International Holding Limited
- Hunan zihard material technology Co., Ltd
- IK-TECHNOLOGY, LLC
- INTREY LLC
- JUSHI GROUP CO., LTD
- Kompozit XXI century, Company Ltd.
- KTI TD
- Kupol Izhevsc Electromechanical Plant, JSC
- Langzauner GmbH
- Larchfield LTD
- LAVESAN SRL
- MACCAFERRI GABIONS CIS
- Magnum Venus Plastech
- MashSpetsStroy Group of companies
- MATRASUR COMPOSITES
- Melytec LLC
- Mikrosam A.D.
- NETZSCH – Gerätebau GmbH
- New Carbon Fiber Materials LLC
- Nord Composites
- Novyi Dom LTD
- OCV STEKLOVOLOKNO
- P-D Tatneft-Alabuga Fiberglass, LLC
- PLASTIKS - informative and analytical edition
- POLET, Scientific-Production Enterprise, LLC
- Poliya Poliester ve Yard. Mad. San.
- Polotsk-Steklovolokno, JSC
- Polymer materials, magazine
- Polymerprom LLC
- POLYPARK Ltd
- Porcher Industries
- Promyshlenny vestnik Info, magazine
- Raduga Sintez Co. & CoRes System Co.
- REICHHOLD CZ s.r.o
- RIF Company
- ROADS. Innovations in building, Magazine
- RT-Chemcomposite, JSC
- Russian Expanse (Turkish company ÖZSEYHAN MAKİNE SAN TİCARET LTD ŞTİ)
- SAMPOL, ООО
- SHANGHAI GINRAY INDUSTRY & TRADE CO., LTD.
- Shijiazhuang Hehui Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- SKM POLYMER
- Sputnik Insurance Centre, LLC
- STEKLONiT Management, LLC
- Steklovolokno ltd.
- Stroitelnaya Orbita, Publishing House
- Stroydizel-Composit LLC
- Stroyservis LLC
- Stupino Glass-reinforced Plastics Plant LLC
- Suzhou Xiangyuan Special Fine Chemical Co., Ltd
- Svoy Dom, Ltd
- SY-LAB LLC
- Taizhou Europ Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Technologies of composite materials
- TESCAN Ltd.
- UKM Sintez ltd.
- Unimeks Group
- Union of Composites Manufacturers
- Union of the manufacturers of pipes and products from composite materials
- UTS group
- VELOX GmbH
- Vologzhin Roman Pavlovich IP
Composite-Expo 2013 Photo Report:
Also you can open thе photo-set in a new window »